If your company or organization operates in information technology or adjacent industries such as networking, then from time to time you may receive requests from your customers for website design, web development or other web-based software development services. One of the primary reasons to consider outsourcing partnering is when a project is outside your company’s core competence or fulfilling such requests is not possible within the budgets of the customer. It is not always easy for you to tell your customer that such services are outside your limits. This is exactly when you need a software development outsourcing partnership.
Advantages of Long-term Outsourcing Partnerships:
- Expand your services, enter new market segments and make your existing customers more satisfied by delivering them wider spectrum of services under one roof.
- Outsourcing will give you an edge over your competitors, increase efficiency of productions and thus, profitability. You can focus more on what you need to do, rather than investing time & money in unfamiliar tools and technologies.
- You keep your expenses under control because you don’t have to hire additional personnel to add to your payrolls, nor bother about qualified professionals leaving you for a better pay.
- Earn profits by just coordinating with the client and the developer team, without having to arrange hardware, software, manpower or development infrastructure.
We actively look forward to establish outsourcing partnerships and strategic alliances. We ensure that such relationships are maintained in long-term, make it a successful collaboration and the business goals of both are fulfilled.
Web Design/Development Companies:
If you are a small or startup website design & development company, have more work than your team can handle, or have specific requirements which you do not have qualified/experienced developers to work on, we can offer our services to leverage your resources and execute the projects for you. Our team will work on behalf of you for your customer, increasing your competitive advantage and margin of profit. You can outsource your web design, web development and web-based software development projects to us, and keep only the client interactions to yourself.
Individual/Freelance Web Designers or IT Professionals:
If you are a web designer, content writer, network engineer or such other professional and often encounter requests from your customers involving technology outside your professional domain, we can form a partnership. While you do your part of the project and interact with the client, we do the rest of the project for you. Such collaborative partnerships are guaranteed to be very successful because you fulfill the needs of your customer without worrying about technologies or stuff you cannot do otherwise, but still earn profit out of it by getting it done by us.
Service Reseller Partnerships for Marketing Professionals:
If you are an independent marketing professional and have a customer base with requirements for web design, web development or web-based application development, we can form a partnership where you resell our services to your customers at your rates. It is like having your own software development company. While you focus on marketing, expanding your customer base, gathering project requirements, transferring project tid-bits to the development team, we keep ourselves busy with programming and developing the project as per your specifications.
In all such partnership programs, we follow our principles of trust, professional ethics and honesty. We are aware of our boundaries, and do not hesitate to ask you if we can’t decide on something. Some of the highlights of our practices are:
- Your business and other critical information is maintained absolutely confidential.
- Our team will work under your brand or identity if you need it for business reasons.
- We never approach your customer directly unless you instruct us to do so.
- No claims on any intellectual property rights for any of your projects.
- All products, resources, and deliverables of the project are your or your clients’ property.
- Our portfolio will not include your project(s) unless you specifically permit us to do so.
- Our pricing does not increase if your client pays you higher rates.
- No discrimination among outsourcing partners with regards to quality, costs or time to deliver.
- We do not disclose our other outsourcing partners’ information to you, sorry if you ask us.
If this sounds an interesting proposition to you, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us discuss and find out how the best we can help each other to make it a long-lasting, trustworthy and mutually profitable relationship as well.