When you first start a website, since the site is empty your relevance is also at zero. As you continue to add content to your site, the site begins to take on a particular persona based upon what content is contained within the site.
In order to appear as the most relevant result, your site must have enough supporting relevance from external sites that also contain the same type of a collective summary of the sites content, which can change forms and act as a homing signal to create continuity and serve as a piece of the puzzle for the main theme in the index.
The Job of search engines is to be able to index, retrieve and create order from all each websites signature as it occupies the online space and then determine the usefulness of the data and how it applies to a query is seeking the most relevant result.
If you are making SEO strategy for a Business Website, then you understand that SE rankings are all a result of how strong strength in this capacity is based on relevance, continuity and popularity. In order to achieve top rankings for competitive keywords you must analyze the keywords and plan with possible SEO activities to attain the top ranking in popular search engine result pages, mostly Google and Bing.
Here are some of the Proven SEO Strategies as follows.
1) Research – You need to research the appropriate keywords to develop the proper relevancy in your own site to attract the search engines crawlers who index the content and display in search results.
2) Planning – After finding your semantic base, create multiple keyword-rich pages within the site using a content management system or supporting site architecture. If search engines cannot retrieve the data then you will automatically excluded from participating in the competition with your targeted keywords among others in the web.
3) Execution – Build links through external links from other sites using SEO techniques that have similar signatures containing the topical relevance shared by your own site.
4) Testing – Test the results regularly, use search engines to determine how the keywords of your site performs. If you targeted 10 keywords for example and dedicated some time, effort and energy to build a coherent series of pages on the site, created strong internal linking and then found at least 5 sources for links to each page in other words not from the same series of sites to appear as a relevant result.
5) Refinement – If your website is not ranking yet, then you can always wait for all of the on-page factors to settle a bit more and then re-evaluate the keyword saturation, build more content and share those in other sites with authority that can augment your sites reputation online.
6) Collaboration – Moving a website with series of keywords requires understanding. You need to know that each time you add a page or a link it changes the sites internal topical relevance and how other sites and keywords within the web react to it based on the search engines algorithm.
More competitive keyword phrases may take many months to a year or more, other phrases in the web may only take a few days at best to acquire. It depends how you have planned SEO campaign and how others link to it.
7) Strategy – The strategy is simple, rank for as many keywords that either funnel relevant traffic to your site or overlap with a series of other keywords. The web is all about multiple layers overlapping and linking through internalization and expression. These two dynamic attributes are responsible for moving from site to site or from page to page within a website.
By using the above concepts such as relevance of keywords, link building and information retrieval in a way that anyone can understand, creating a systemic method for creating relevance is a byproduct which means multiple top 10 rankings to claim with many keywords that increase website traffic hence unique visitors for your business website.